Tradewinds Plus Harbor Gray
Tradewinds Plus Marine Vinyl is a premium marine vinyl with the Forbid proprietary topfinish is one of the best marine vinyls you can buy. The Forbid topfinish dramatically increases the stain resistance of this vinyl, while preserving the integrity of the luster and softness. This is a nice, soft vinyl that tailors well and is easy to work with in all applications. It also has been treated with anit-bacterial and anti-microbial agents that will provide resistance to several bacteria and organisms.
SOLD BY THE RUNNING YARDYou can trust this material to provide a quality seating experience in a marine or outdoor environment, as well as automotive, residential, and commercial seating applications.
- Width: 54" inches wide
- Weight: 32 oz. weight per linear yard.
- Thickness: 1.02 mm
- Lightfastness: 500 Hours Minimum
- 100% Polyester Q1 Knit Backing.
- 100% Virgin Vinyl Face.
- Cold Crack -20° F.
- Abrasion Resistance: Wyzenbeek #10 Cotton Duck 100,000 cycles
- Class Ratings: ASTM D 3690 – Class A
- Mildew Resistance: Passes ASTM G-21-90
- Anti-Bacterial/Ant-Microbial: Passes AATCC-147
- Pink Staining: Passes ASTM E1428
- Passes Federal MVSS-302 Flammability Standard
- Passes California 117-2013, Section 1, BIFMA Class A, UFAC Class I, NFPA 260 Class 1
- Treated to resist fading, mildew, and bacteria growth.
- Marine (Boat) Seats & Trim
- Automotive Upholstery
- Contract Upholstery (Commercial and Institutional Seating)
- Residential Seating
- General Seating & Sewn Products
Price is by the running yard, so when purchasing, please remember to type the number of yards you need into the quantity box and click ADD TO CART.
Ask a question about Tradewinds Plus Harbor Gray. Click here