Revolution Soft Vinyl Upholstery
Revolution Vinyl is a high quality expanded vinyl on a flex knit backing that tailors very well and is easy to use for most upholstery jobs including Automotive seats and panels. Monticello is one of the vinyl upholstery types used in General Motors vehicles.
SOLD BY THE RUNNING YARDThis material is soft and stretchy, but holds up really well in most upholstery applications. It also contains many of the original colors used in current new cars and trucks.
- Width: 54" inches wide
- Weight: 28 oz. weight per linear yard.
- 100% Polyester Flex Knit Backing.
- Heat Sealable
- 300 Hours Minimum QUV
- Abrasion: 50,000 Cycles Wyzenbeek
- -10 Degrees Farenheit Cold Crak
- Flammability: Passes MVSS 302 and CAL 117 Section E
- Cleanability: Can be cleaned with Mild Soap and Water--Do not use alcohol based cleaners
- Automotive Seating
- Residential Seating
- General Seating & Sewn Products
Ask a question about Revolution Monticello Shale. Click here