Revolution Caprice Black
Revolution Vinyl is a high quality expanded vinyl on a flex knit backing that tailors very well and is easy to use for most upholstery jobs including Automotive seats and panels. Caprice is one of the vinyl upholstery types used in Chrysler and Dodge vehicles.
SOLD BY THE RUNNING YARD
This material is soft and stretchy, but holds up really well in most upholstery applications. This is one of the vinyl upholstery types used in Chrysler and Dodge cars and trucks.
- Width: 54" inches wide
- Weight: 28 oz. weight per linear yard.
- 100% Polyester Flex Knit Backing.
- Heat Sealable
- 300 Hours Minimum QUV
- Abrasion: 50,000 Cycles Wyzenbeek
- -10 Degrees Farenheit Cold Crak
- Flammability: Passes MVSS 302 and CAL 117 Section E
- Cleanability: Can be cleaned with Mild Soap and Water--Do not use alcohol based cleaners
- Automotive Seating
- Residential Seating
- General Seating & Sewn Products
Thanks for shopping with us!
Remember, We Are Your Vinyl Superstore!
Note: All images are scanned, actual colors
and texture may vary slightly.
Although we check all orders before they leave our warehouse,
the Customer is responsible for inspecting all materials for defects,
or shortages before use. Please check your order immediately after receiving it.
We cannot and will not replace, or refund your order once you have cut or used the material.
All claims for shortages, or missing items after 30 days will not be honored.