Unisuede Pink OUT OF STOCK
Uni-Suede possesses the luxurios hand of fine suede, with an elegant appearance, exceptional performance and great durability at a fraction of the cost of real suede. It is engineered to exceed the most demanding applications. Uni-Suede is the perfect fabric for cars, boat interiors, commercial seating, residential seating, and aircraft seating.
All Colors Are Available In 3 Perforated Styles: Euro Perf, Hampton Perf, & Highland Perf.
- Width: 55" Inches Wide
- Weight: 14 oz. per sq. yard
- Thickness: 0.9/1.0 mm
- Composition: 100% Polyester Micr Fiber
- Flammability: Passes CAL Bulletin 117 Class 1 - Upholstery; UFAC Class 1 - Upholstery; FMVSS 302 - Automotive; FAA/FAR 25.853 - Aircraft(when treated with appropriate treatment)
- High Tensil Strength: ASTM D 5034-95
- Tear Strength: ASTM D 5733-99
- Abrasion: ASTM D 3579-95 A; ASTM D 4157-92; Wyzenbeek Over 100,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness To Light: ASTM D 1729-96; XENON 200 hrs.
- Colorfastness To Crocking: Per AATCC 8-2001 - Dry: 4.5; Wet: 4.0
Care: The Rich Look & Feel Of Uni-Suede Can Be Maintained By Brushing With A Soft Brush. Uni-Suede Is A Stain Resistant Fabric. Most Stains Can Be Removed With Water & A Mild Detergent.When Required Use A Mild Cleaning Fluid (Test The Cleaning Fluid On A Hidden Area First)
NOTE: INDIVIDUAL SAMPLES ARE NOT AVAILABLE. YOU MUST PURCHASE A FULL SAMPLE CARD TO VIEW SAMPLE COLORS.
SOLD BY THE YARD.Note: All fabrics are sold in continuous lengths. For Example: if you order 5 yards of a fabric that is sold as: 'Sold By The Yard. One Yard = 54" wide X 36" long' You Will receive ONE piece of fabric, 54" wide by 180" long. NOT 5 pieces of fabric, 54" wide X 36" long. And so on.
Price is by the running yard, so when purchasing, please remember to type the number of yards you need into the quantity box (from the shopping cart) and click Update Quantities.
Ask a question about Unisuede Pink OUT OF STOCK. Click here