Fusion looks, feels, and performs like Ultraleather except it is much cheaper. It is excellent for automotive upholstery and is a great choice for hot rod restoration. It is a Polyurethane material that looks, feels, and performs as well as the really expensive Polyurethanes. It is engineered for indoor or outdoor use and exceeds 1000 hours QUV with no color loss. It has a superior stain and abrasion resistant topfinish that passes 300,000 cycles Wyzenbeek using a #8 cotton duck. Most stains can be cleaned with a dry towel, rubbing alcohol, or clean warm water. This is a very soft, supple polyurethane, with exceptional physical characteristics.
SOLD BY THE RUNNING YARD
- Width: 54" inches wide
- Weight: 21 oz. per linear yard.
- Backing: 100% Polyester
- Abrasion: 300,000 Cycles Wyzenbeek with #8 Cotton Duck
- Mildew Resistant
- UV: 1000 Hours No Color Change
- Flame Resistance: California 117, Section E Pass UFAC Class I Pass NFPA 260 Pass FMVSS 302 – Currently Being Tested
- More Specifications Available Upon Request
- Any Indoor and Outdoor Seating or Wall Requirements
Ask a question about Fusion Cream. Click here