Osborne # 253 Gooseneck Webbing Stretcher
Quality backed by Osborne, the leading manufacturer of upholstery tools since 1826
- A handy stretcher to catch the webbing close to the frame with plenty of leverage.
- Equally efficient for right or left hand.
- Made with a hammer jaw, which acts as a lever if strong pull is required.
- Rubber shield on the top of the stretcher protects the wood and also prevents stretcher from slipping
- Excellent tool for stretching leather and canvas.
- Can be used with a hammer.
Ask a question about Osborne # 253 Gooseneck Webbing Stretcher. Click here