Skipper "Slate Black" (Carbon Fiber)
Nautolex Skipper Marine Vinyl is the newest Carbon Fiber Grain Vinyl to hit the market.
Get the newest look for your boat seats, automotive seats, or other upholstery applications.
SOLD BY THE RUNNING YARDSkipper Carbon Fiber Vinyl features a more prominent texture than any other carbon fiber vinyl, with new colors that are not offered by ANY other manufacturer on the market!
Specially designed for the marine industry, Skipper vinyl is manufactured to resist U.V. Rays, Mildew, Salt Water, and other harsh outdoor elements.
- Width: 54" Inches
- Roll Length: 30 yards
- Weight: 30 oz. per linear yard
- Non-Slip Pebble Grain Texture
- U.V. Resistance: 650 hours
- Abrasion Resistance: 6,000 cycles Wyzenbeek stainless steel screen wire
- Mildew Resistant: ASTM G-21
- Flame Retardent: FMVSS-302; Passes Cal. Tech. Bul. #117, Sec. E; UFAC Fabric Class 1
- Treated against harsh outdoor elements
Ask a question about Skipper "Slate Black" (Carbon Fiber). Click here