Texuede SP "Bisque"
Texuede SP is a synthetic ultrafine microfiber suede that offers an ultrasoft touch with superior performance.
SOLD BY THE YARD
NOTE: This Is A Special Item Order. Please Allow One Week For Delivery.
Texuede SP Suede Is Shipped Directly From The Manufacturer.
INDIVIDUAL SAMPLES ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
PLEASE PURCHASE A FULL SAMPLE CARD TO VIEW SAMPLE COLORS.
Texuede SP Suede possesses the luxurios hand of fine suede, with an elegant appearance, exceptional performance and great durability at a fraction of the cost of real suede. It is engineered to exceed the most demanding applications.
- Width: 54" Inches Wide
- Content: Face - Ulrafine polyester micro fiber / Back - 100% Polyester
- Weight: Aprox. 12 oz. per sq. yard = 18 oz. per linear yard
- Full Rolls: 33 yards (CALL FOR ROLL PRICING)
- Abrasion: Exceeds 100,000 Double Rubs
- Flammability: Passes CA Bulletin 117 Class 1, UFAC Class 1, Can be treated to meet FAR specifications
- Colorfastness: Crocking - AATCC 8 / Light - AATCC 16
- Care & Cleaning: Texuede SP contains a built-in stain resistant system. All stains and spills will remain on the surface temporarily, but should be treated as soon as possible
Price is by the running yard, so when purchasing, please
remember to type the number of yards you need into the quantity box and click ADD TO CART.
Thanks for shopping with us!
Remember, We Are Your Vinyl Superstore!
Note: All images are scanned, actual colors
and texture may vary slightly.
Although we check all orders before they leave our warehouse,
the Customer is responsible for inspecting all materials for defects,
or shortages before use. Please check your order immediately after receiving it.
We cannot and will not replace, or refund your order once you have cut or used the material.
All claims for shortages, or missing items after 30 days will not be honored.